Access Code * Name of Organization * Name of Participant Being Evaluated * Today's Date *
I am a (select one): *
Choose the one which best describes yourself.
Other Participant (the person being evaluated) Participant's Supervisor Participant's Peer Participant's Subordinate 1. Which aspects of management, leadership, or professional performance does the participant do best? (please identify at least three specific behaviors or tendencies) *
2. Which aspects of management, leadership, or professional performance could the participant be more effective; i.e. do more, do less, do differently? (please identify at least three items) *
3. What are the two most important suggestions you can offer regarding ways in which the participant might improve his/her effectiveness? *
4. In the section below, please describe the participant’s strengths and/or weaknesses relative to the six leadership competencies listed. A. PLANNING THE FUTURE *
Articulating the vision, understanding current reality, implementing a strategy, identifying goals and measures.
B. MANAGING FOR RESULTS *
Organizing tasks & responsibilities, clarifying expectations, implementing plans and following through, tracking progress & course correcting, leading meetings.
C. DEVELOPING PEOPLE *
Delegating when possible, coaching and mentoring, providing praise & constructive feedback, creating a culture of learning, developing tomorrow's leaders.
D. COLLABORATING *
Working effectively with others, building trusting relationships, facilitating teamwork, negotiating win/win solutions, supporting interdependence.
E. COMMUNICATING *
Articulating ideas & opinions, fostering discussion & debate, “checking out” assumptions, listening to points of view of others, building mutual understanding.
F. LEADING *
Influencing others, modeling organizational values (walking the talk), building an engaging work environment, working ON the business, not IN the business, selling the vision.
5. What do you believe to be the key action items for the participant during the next two months? *
6. What do you believe to be the key goals for the participant during the next twelve months? *
7. With regard to his/her career, where do you see the participant two to four years from now? *
8. What specific problems or challenges (internal or external) will this person face in getting there? *
9. Do you have any other constructive comments? *
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.